HOW TO COMPARE IONIZERS
Just like there are many different grades of automobiles to buy, there are over 40 different brands of water ionizers on the market today. 99% are made in Asian countries like China, Taiwan, Korea or Japan.
The quality the wide variety of water ionizers in the market varies greatly according to the quality and grade of the materials used, the manufacturing process, the electronics design and engineering, ranging from the low end, cheap, massed produced, built to fail and be replaced, composite models, dressed in slick, stylized cheap plastic shells, with expensive low grade, toxic metal leaching electrodes, low flow, low volume, chlorine spilling water filters and electrolysis chambers that fail under the high TDS mineral loads of most of America's water supplies, all the way up to the master crafted, hand made, durable, "built-to-last" (over 20 years), OEM, original equipment manufactured, ISO rated, award winning, medical licensed, high production work horse, high flow rate, medically engineered, designed for the demanding health care provider, or discriminating health minded consumer, premier, top of the line, life science water apparatus produced by Enagic in ENAGIC's 35 year old, state of the art, medical manufacturing, licensed, ENAGIC/ SANESTEC factory in Osaka Japan.
The key factors that determine the quality of a high quality water ionizer are:
1. The SIZE and QUALITY of the electrolysis plates
2. The level of ELECTRICAL POWER delivered to the electrolysis chamber.
3. The PURITY and DURABILITY of the NOBLE METALS in the ELECTRODE PLATES
4. The DURABILITY, COST and LONGEVITY of the onboard WATER FILTERS
5. The RELIABILITY of the onboard ELECTRONICS to make various water grades
6. The RELIABILITY and EFFICIENCY of the ELECTRODE PLATE SELF-CLEANING SYSTEM
7. The water production FLOW RATE
9. The LIFE TIME COST of owning and operating the water ionizer
10. The WARRANTY and CUSTOMER SERVICE RECORD of the Manufacturer and or DISTRIBUTOR
* I personally tested machines made by all of the major manufacturers and concluded that the best water ionizer machines for my family's health are made by Japan based Enagic- International.